Imagine being able to access all the information that exists in your plant. Envision the ability to monitor measurement points that were previously too costly to access. No more limits. What problems could you solve? How much could you improve your plant’s productivity?
Rosemount Wireless instrumentation utilizes self-organizing networks to ensure that your measurement information will always be available. Self-organizing networks automatically optimize connectivity to achieve greater than 99% data reliability.
Smart Wireless Gateway: connects WirelessHART™ self-organizing networks with host systems and data applications
Rosemount 3051S Wireless Series of Instrumentation: promising a decade of maintenance-free operation which allows you to cost effectively implement wireless with confidence
Rosemount 848T Wireless Temperature Transmitter: the solution for High Density Temperature Measurement
Rosemount 648 Wireless Temperature Transmitter: a solution for single point measurements applications
Rosemount 702 Wireless Discrete Transmitter: takes a variety of non-powered switch types such as pressure, flow and level switches as input
Rosemount 775 THUM Wireless Transmitter: enables wireless transmission of measurement and diagnostic information
Visit Rosemount's website
Rosemount Software - Instrument Toolkit Select the right instrument, the first time!
Click here to access Emerson's software toolkit.
Instrument Toolkit is the software solution that will take care of all of your instrumentation needs.
Use Instrument Toolkit to:
- Record application information and process conditions
- Run difficult, time consuming calculations required to select an instrument
- Select a valid Rosemount or Micro Motion model number
- Custom configure Flow, Level, Pressure, and Temperature transmitters
- Generate and print reports
- Request a free copy today to ensure that you are selecting the right instrument, the first time!
- 3051CF & 2051CF Flowmeters now available – combining the industry leading 3051 and 2051 pressure transmitters with Rosemount’s latest primary element technology: 485 Annubar® Averaging Pitot Tube, 405 Compact Orifice Plate, and 1195 Integral Orifice Plate.
- Corrected the flange rating for P1 (150#) and P3 (300#) 316SST flange option for Magmeter module
- Added Totalizer on Foundation Fieldbus display (LCD) configuration for Vortex module.
- 6" and 8" Dual style meter use the single bar design for Pressure Loss calculation and eliminate 100 ft/s velocity limit for gas for Vortex module.