For over 50 years, Rosemount temperature products have been recognized for leadership in the process industry. As your trusted temperature partner, Emerson delivers factory-tested, ready-to-install temperature assemblies. With their industry leading portfolio of transmitters, sensors and thermowells, we provide reliable solutions for your temperature applications.
Single Point Temperature Measurement: deliver exceptional results by utilizing innovative designs and advanced diagnostics. A comprehensive and versatile portfolio provides solutions for single point measurement needs
High Density Temperature Measurement: high density products provide a reliable and cost- effective way to solve your temperature-intensive applications
Rosemount General Use Sensors: deliver superior durability to complement Rosemount transmitters
Rosemount Application and Industry Solution Sensors: offer the best performance for challenging process environments and unique installations
Visit Rosemount's website
Rosemount Software - Instrument Toolkit Select the right instrument, the first time!
Click here to access Emerson's software toolkit.
Instrument Toolkit is the software solution that will take care of all of your instrumentation needs.
Use Instrument Toolkit to:
- Record application information and process conditions
- Run difficult, time consuming calculations required to select an instrument
- Select a valid Rosemount or Micro Motion model number
- Custom configure Flow, Level, Pressure, and Temperature transmitters
- Generate and print reports
- Request a free copy today to ensure that you are selecting the right instrument, the first time!
- 3051CF & 2051CF Flowmeters now available – combining the industry leading 3051 and 2051 pressure transmitters with Rosemount’s latest primary element technology: 485 Annubar® Averaging Pitot Tube, 405 Compact Orifice Plate, and 1195 Integral Orifice Plate.
- Corrected the flange rating for P1 (150#) and P3 (300#) 316SST flange option for Magmeter module
- Added Totalizer on Foundation Fieldbus display (LCD) configuration for Vortex module.
- 6" and 8" Dual style meter use the single bar design for Pressure Loss calculation and eliminate 100 ft/s velocity limit for gas for Vortex module.