With over 50 years of expertise, and 10 million pressure devices installed worldwide, comes unmatched reliability and improved capabilities that help you to increase plant productivity and lower your total cost of ownership. Rosemount pressure measurement products provide the broadest offering available to meet virtually every application need.
Pressure Transmitters: the undisputed leader of industrial instrumentation, proudly provides the broadest array of pressure measurement products for pressure, flow and level applications.
DP Flow: innovative Flow technology enhances your flow measurement capabilities by expanding on time tested and proven technology
DP Level: is a reliable, proven technology that performs consistently over time, even in the harshest process conditions
Instrument Manifolds: can be factory assembled to Rosemount pressure transmitters for an easy-to-use assembly that is leak-tested, calibrated, and ready to install out-of-the-box
Visit Rosemount's website
Rosemount Software - Instrument Toolkit Select the right instrument, the first time!
Click here to access Emerson's software toolkit.
Instrument Toolkit is the software solution that will take care of all of your instrumentation needs.
Use Instrument Toolkit to:
- Record application information and process conditions
- Run difficult, time consuming calculations required to select an instrument
- Select a valid Rosemount or Micro Motion model number
- Custom configure Flow, Level, Pressure, and Temperature transmitters
- Generate and print reports
- Request a free copy today to ensure that you are selecting the right instrument, the first time!
- 3051CF & 2051CF Flowmeters now available – combining the industry leading 3051 and 2051 pressure transmitters with Rosemount’s latest primary element technology: 485 Annubar® Averaging Pitot Tube, 405 Compact Orifice Plate, and 1195 Integral Orifice Plate.
- Corrected the flange rating for P1 (150#) and P3 (300#) 316SST flange option for Magmeter module
- Added Totalizer on Foundation Fieldbus display (LCD) configuration for Vortex module.
- 6" and 8" Dual style meter use the single bar design for Pressure Loss calculation and eliminate 100 ft/s velocity limit for gas for Vortex module.